Fountain Valley, CA – March 2012: Radflo Suspension Technology is proud to announce the release of our 100 Series Land Cruiser shocks for both lifted applications and for use with aftermarket upper control arms. Whether your 100 series has lift springs from 3” all the way up to 7” we now offer a performance shock for it. We also have extended travel shocks to be used with aftermarket upper control arms. All of these shocks are available in 2.0” or 2.5” diameters and a remote reservoir option. We don’t believe that you should be limited to standard off-the-shelf shock absorbers just because you drive a Land Cruiser. Therefore, we developed our line of OE replacement shocks to satisfy your specific performance needs.
Our OE replacement shock absorbers feature a robust body manufactured from SSID steel tubing. Vehicle specific dimensions and mounting configuration guarantee a painless bolt-on installation using the OE shock mounts. Reveal the true performance capabilities of your 100 Series by replacing the existing shocks with our OE Replacement dampers. Unlike the “cookie cutter” shocks supplied with most aftermarket suspension kits, ours are tuned to your specific vehicle and driving preferences using the same technology used to win races at the professional level. Radflo’s exclusive Freeflo™ racing piston utilizes adaptive damping technology to automatically match shock performance to surface conditions. Multi-stage compression and rebound damping characteristics are customized to suit your vehicle setup and driving preferences. Because all shocks wear out eventually, we designed every single component to be easily serviced or replaced. Even the individual valve shims can be changed to fine-tune damping performance. Our highly experienced technicians can perform these services, or you can service the shocks yourself for immediate results.
- Body: SSID alloy steel tube Rod Mirror polished Nitro Steel®
- Rod: Guide CNC machined bronze, Teflon® coating
- Seal: Combination Quad-Ring® and lip seal, rebuildable
- Piston: Radflo aluminum Freeflo™ racing piston
- Valving: velocity-sensitive deflective disc
- Oil: Radflo high-temp foam resistant suspension fluid
- Pressurization: Nitrogen gas, 200 psi
- Mounting: OE location and hardware
- Body Caps & Eyelets: CNC machined 6061 or 7075 aluminum
- Finish: Mirror polished, clear cadmium plating
- Service: Consumer or factory serviceable
- Made in the USA